The HUN-REN Research Centre for Natural Sciences conducts multidisciplinary research in the field of natural sciences with a special focus on organic chemistry, materials and environmental chemistry, protein research, enzymology, cancer research, pharmaceutical research, and cognitive neuroscience and psychology.
Research into the development of solutions targeting the reduction of environmental damage is also of special importance, and, due to the tightening of domestic and European regulations, is playing an increasingly important role in the creation of sustainable economic processes.
- Institute of Materials and Environmental Chemistry
- Institute of Molecular Life Sciences
- Institute of Cognitive Neuroscience and Psychology
- Institute of Organic Chemistry
- Brain Imaging Centre
- Centre for Structural Sciences